2 B A Cute U

It's all bout decorating yourself with beautiful, elegant and unique jewelleries. This blog features the latest styles and designs by www.eleworth.com. It also provides free tips on handling your jewelleries.


Thursday, March 23, 2006

Your Own MedicAlert Jewelry


Do you want to wear a MedicAlert that is different from anyone else? Do you want to be able to wear your MedicAlert everywhere and everytime? Do you want to show off how special your MedicAlert is? Well this is your chance!

I wear a MedicAlert and I used to take them off whenever I go to a party or a function. I did that because it did not go along with my clothings. It was just so difficult to match. At one point I just left it aside and ended up losing it.

I had to reorder and this time Donna Mae custom-made me a bracelet for my MedicAlert. I love it! I now wear my MedicAlert all the time. I am planning to make a couple more to go with all my clothings.

Good news to the rest of you, Eleworth is going to offer a collection of bracelets specially for MedicAlerts. If you cannot wait, email me and I might be able to help out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home